HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Prioriserv Consults Limited is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, reducing any impact operations have on the environment, and to provide the information, training and supervision to all staff and contractors needed to achieve this.
Whilst Prioriserv Consults ltd has overall responsibility for health, safety & environment procedures; employees are aware of their responsibilities and comply with the company health, safety & environment policies and procedures.
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and caring for our environment through:
- Being involved in the workplace health, safety & environment system.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment use.
- Wearing protective clothing and equipment as and when required.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported immediately.
- Helping new employees, trainees and visitors to the workplace understand the right procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager immediately of any health, safety or environmental concerns.
- Keeping the work place tidy to minimise the risk of any accidents or mishaps.